JPB Painting Contractors offers a comprehensive commercial painting service that is one of the best in the industry. At JPB, we pride ourselves on offering superior service, reliability and high quality workmanship.
We undertake a diverse range of commercial projects ranging from multi-story building to architecturally designed fit outs. Our skilled team of quality painters have extensive experience and training in commercial projects.
We also have industry wide experience in the application of specialised and innovative coating systems, as well as decorative finishes. This expertise is particularly relevant to the Wellington market, with the number of heritage buildings and residential houses requiring special decorative finishes.
As part of our commercial painting service, you can expect;
- Superior workmanship with a strong focus on quality assurance, compliant with the most stringent of industry painting standards
- Strict health and safety practices, which comply with the current health and safety legislation, to protect the safety of our workers and those on site
- Guarantee on all workmanship in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions of trade
- Close association with major high quality paint suppliers, namely Resene, Dulux and Wattyl
JPB's commercial painting service includes;
- Abseiling work – our team of skilled painters have extensive experience in abseiling and high building maintenance
- Competitive rates for elevated work platform hire through Wellington based hire company Mechanical Access Company, as well as trained staff to operate this equipment safely on site
- Access to a range of advanced industry technology, such as the application of waterproofing systems and corrosion control, which can add real value to your investment
- Advanced sprayed finishes – our company uses both airless and pressure spraying systems, to ensure a superior finish in the most efficient time possible
- Project management of other sub-trades - we can arrange for reputable Registered Master Builders for any building repair work that needs to take place prior to painting, as well as plastering and window glazing.